The XX - I See You Album
Title: I See You
Style: Indie Pop
Category: Electronic / Rock / Pop
Date of release: 13 Jan 2017
Label: Young Turks
Catalog number: YTCD161
Size MP3: 2347 mb
Size FLAC: 1881 mb
Lyrics By – Oliver Sim, Romy Madley CroftPiano – Jamie Smith
Lyrics By – Oliver Sim, Romy Madley CroftProgrammed By [Additional], Bass Guitar, Recorded By [Brass], Engineer [Brass] – Hal RitsonSaxophone – Ben SomersTrumpet – Neil Waters
|3||A Violent Noise|
Lyrics By – Oliver Sim, Romy Madley Croft
Lyrics By – Oliver Sim, Romy Madley CroftRecorded By [I Can't Go For That (No Can Do) Sample] – Daryl Hall & John OatesWritten-By [I Can't Go For That (No Can Do)] – D. Hall, J. Oates, S. Allen
|5||Brave For You|
Lyrics By – Romy Madley Croft
|6||Say Something Loving|
Drums – Stella MozgawaLyrics By – Oliver SimLyrics By, Keyboards, Producer [Additional] – Romy Madley CroftPerformer [Do You Feel It Sample] – Alessi
Lyrics By – Romy Madley CroftOrchestrated By – Paul FrithStrings – Iskra StringsViolin – Jamie Smith
Lyrics By, Producer [Additional], Keyboards – Romy Madley CroftVocals – Jamie Smith
|9||I Dare You|
Lyrics By – Oliver Sim, Romy Madley Croft
Lyrics By – Oliver Sim, Romy Madley CroftMusic By [Just (Another Song Of Songs) Sample], Text By [Just (Another Song Of Songs) Sample] – David LangPerformer [Just (Another Song Of Songs) Sample] – Agnès Vesterman, Garth Knox, Sylvain Lemêtre, Trio Mediaeval
|YTCD161D||The XX||I See You (CD, Album + CD + Ltd)||Young Turks||YTCD161D||Europe||2017|
|YTCD161J||The XX||I See You (CD, Album)||Young Turks, Beat Records||YTCD161J||Japan||2017|
|YTLP161||The XX||I See You (LP, Album, TP)||Young Turks||YTLP161||US||2016|
|none||The XX||I See You (CDr, Album, Promo)||Young Turks||none||2017|
|YTLP161||The XX||I See You (LP, Album)||Young Turks||YTLP161||US||2017|
- A&R, Management – Caius Pawson
- Art Direction, Design – Phil Lee
- Band, Bass, Vocals, Music By, Photography By – Oliver Sim
- Band, Guitar, Vocals, Music By, Art Direction, Design – Romy Madley Croft
- Band, Synth, Drums, Keyboards, Music By, Engineer, Programmed By, Mixed By, Producer, Arranged By [Strings] – Jamie Smith
- Cello – Charlotte Eksteen, Peter Gregson
- Engineer – Marta Salogni
- Management – Simon Guzylack
- Mastered By – John Davis
- Producer, Engineer – Rodaidh McDonald
- Programmed By [Additional], Mixed By – David Wrench
- Viola – Emma Owens, Laurie Anderson
- Violin – Eos Counsell, James Underwood, John Smart, Oli Langford
Comes in a jewelcase.
℗ 2017 Young Turks Recordings
© 2017 Young Turks Recordings
Recorded between March 2014 + August 2016.
Stella Mozgawa appears courtesy of Rough Trade Records
Say Something Loving contains a sample of the recording 'Do You Feel It' as performed by Alessi. Used courtesy of A&M Records, under license from Universal Music Enterprises. Used by permission. All rights reserved. This composition contains elements from Do You Feel It by Bobby & Billy Alessi. Published by Alessi Music / The Royalty Network Inc & Bucks Music Group Limited. Also contains homage to The Sweetest Taboo (Sade Adu / Martin Ditchum) published by Angel Music Ltd. / Sony / ATV Music Publishing.
Lips contains a sample from 'Just (After Song Of Songs)' performed by Trio Mediaeval, Garth Knox, Agnès Vesterman and Sylvain Lemêtre. Recording Louth Contemporary Music www.louthcms.org. Music and text - David Lang. Publisher: Red Poppy, Ltd.
On Hold contains a sample from 'I Can't Go For That (No Can Do)' as recorded by Daryl Hall & John Oates. Used courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment. Written by S. Allen, D. Hall, J. Oates © 1981. Published by Geomantic Music (BMI) / Hot Cha Music Co. (BMI) Admin By BMG Rights Management (UK) Ltd. / Unichappell Music Inc. Admin By Warner / Chappell North America Ltd.
The xx are managed by Caius Pawson + Simon Guzylack at Young Turks Management
- Barcode: 889030016126
- Label Code: LC34645
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, 2): manufactured by optimal media GmbH AG57873-01
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1, 2): ifpi L575
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 9751
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 9744
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Young Turks Recordings
- Copyright (c) – Young Turks Recordings
- Recorded At – The Park Avenue Armory
- Recorded At – XL Studios
- Recorded At – Marfa Recording Company
- Recorded At – Greenhouse Studios Iceland
- Recorded At – Perfect Sounds Studios
- Recorded At – The Church, London
- Recorded At – The Pool, London
- Recorded At – The Square, London
- Recorded At – Fortress Studios
- Recorded At – RAK Studios
- Published By – Alessi Music
- Published By – Angel Music Ltd.
- Published By – Bucks Music Group Ltd.
- Published By – Geomantic Music
- Published By – Hot-Cha Music Co.
- Published By – Sony / ATV Music Publishing
- Published By – The Royalty Network, Inc.
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing Ltd.
- Engineered At – RAK Studios
- Published By – Red Poppy, Ltd.
- Engineered At – Strongroom
- Mastered At – Metropolis Studios
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media GmbH – AG57873
- Licensed From – Universal Music Enterprises