The Stranglers - Live (X Cert) Album
Title: Live (X Cert)
Style: New Wave, Punk
Date of release: 24 Feb 1979
Label: United Artists Records
Catalog number: UAG 30224
Size MP3: 1862 mb
Size FLAC: 1278 mb
|3||Burning Up Time||2:35|
|4||(Get A) Grip (On Yourself)||3:46|
|5||Do You Wanna? Death And Night And Blood (Yukio)||5:35|
|9||Go Buddy Go||5:39|
|10||I Feel Like A Wog||3:27|
- Art Direction [Outer Sleeve], Design [Outer Sleeve] – John Pasche
- Artwork [Logo] – Kevin Sparrow
- Artwork [Model Making] – Terry Kemble
- Composed By – The Stranglers
- Engineer – Alan Winstanley, Doug Bennet, Laurence Diana, Mick McKenna
- Mastered By – Pecko (tracks: B1 to B5), Porky (tracks: A1 to A6)
- Photography By [Inner Sleeve] – Hiro Ohno, Trevor Rogers
- Photography By [Outer Sleeve] – Phil Jude
- Producer, Remix – Martin Rushent
Full colour inner sleeve with photos and credits
Initial version with custom designed United Artists Records labels.
Not to be confused with the later Liberty label versions with same Category:
- mustard colored label without barcode on the rear cover
- grey colored label with barcode on the rear cover
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A [Stamped]): UAG 30224 A-1U
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A [Etched]): A PORKY PRIME CUT
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B [Stamped]): UAG 30224 B-1U
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B [Etched]): PECKO
- Recorded At – The Roundhouse
- Recorded At – Battersea Park
- Published By – April Music Ltd.
- Published By – Albion Music
- Printed By – Pinepoint Ltd.
- Printed By – Gothic Press Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – United Artists Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – United Artists Records Ltd.
- Pressed By – EMI Records