Sparks - Pulling Rabbits Out Of A Hat Album
Title: Pulling Rabbits Out Of A Hat
Style: Pop Rock, Synth-pop
Category: Electronic / Rock
Date of release: 1984
Catalog number: 7 80160-1
Size MP3: 1916 mb
Size FLAC: 2031 mb
|2||Kiss Me Quick||4:07|
|3||A Song That Sings Itself||4:29|
|4||Sparks In The Dark (Part One)||0:28|
|6||Pretending To Be Drunk||3:38|
|7||With All My Might||4:06|
|8||Sparks In The Dark (Part Two)||2:58|
|10||Pulling Rabbits Out Of A Hat||4:07|
- Art Direction, Design – Larry Vigon
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Leslie Bohem
- Design Concept [Cover Concept] – Ron Mael
- Drums – David Kendrick
- Engineer – Steve Bates
- Guitar [Endodyne], Synthesizer [Roland Guitar], Backing Vocals – Bob Haag
- Illustration [Cover Illustration] – Stan Watts
- Keyboards [Additional Concert Keyboards] – John Thomas
- Management [Sparks Personal Management] – Joseph Fleury
- Mastered By – Brian Gardner
- Mixed By – Brian Reeves, Dave Bianco, Mick Guzauski
- Photography By – Jim Shea
- Producer – Ian Little
- Synthesizer [Roland Jp-8, Yamaha Dx-7, Fairlight] – Ron Mael
- Vocals – Russell Mael
- Written-By – Ron Mael And Russell Mael
Promo sleeve with the following text embossed in gold to the front top sleeve.
"Lent for promotional use only any sale or unauthorized transfer is prohibited and void. Subject to return upon demand by owner. Acceptance of this record constitutes agreement to the above."
Also embossed in gold above the text is a Cat No. "S 446626"
An Atlantic company promo sticker has been applied to the front of the sleeve.
Produced for Tri Tec Music Ltd. on behalf of GME Ltd.
Published by Ron Mael and Russel Mael Music (ASCAP)
Recorded at Oasis Studios, Los Angeles, California.
All lyrics © 1984 Ron Mael and Russell Mael Music
Printed in U.S.A.
℗ 1984 Atlantic
Mfg. by Atlantic Recording Corp.
- Barcode: 07567801601
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Printed): ST-A-845481-SP
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Etched): ST-A-845481-A SP O B-19499-ASP. SLM Δ 7018 0-1 1-
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Printed): ST-A-845482-SP
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Etched): O-1 Δ 7018-X 1-2 ST-A-845482-A SP O B-19500-A SLM
- Published By – Ron Mael And Russell Mael Music
- Recorded At – Oasis Recording Studios
- Copyright (c) – Ron Mael And Russell Mael Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Manufactured By – Atlantic Recording Corporation