Japan - Exorcising Ghosts Album
Title: Exorcising Ghosts
Style: New Wave, Vocal
Category: Electronic / Pop
Date of release: Jan 1985
Catalog number: VGD 3510
Size MP3: 2501 mb
Size FLAC: 1508 mb
|1||Life Without Buildings|
|2||Methods Of Dance|
|3||Gentlemen Take Polaroids|
|6||Visions Of China|
|7||My New Career|
|8||The Art Of Parties|
|9||The Other Side Of Life|
|10||Voices Raised In Welcome, Hands Held In Prayer|
|13||Taking Islands In Africa|
|14||A Foreign Place|
|16||Sons Of Pioneers|
|VGD 3510||Japan||Exorcising Ghosts (2xLP, Comp)||Virgin||VGD 3510||UK||1984|
|VGDCD 3510, 0777 7 86728 2 1||Japan||Exorcising Ghosts (CD, Comp, RE, RP, tak)||Virgin, Virgin||VGDCD 3510, 0777 7 86728 2 1||UK & Europe||Unknown|
|VGD 3510||Japan||Exorcising Ghosts (2xLP, Comp)||Virgin||VGD 3510||Australia||1985|
|VGDCD 3510||Japan||Exorcising Ghosts (CD, Comp, RP)||Virgin||VGDCD 3510||UK||Unknown|
|VJCP-36017||Japan||Exorcising Ghosts (2xCD, Comp)||Virgin Japan||VJCP-36017||Japan||1991|
- Arranged By [String Arrangement] – Ann O'Dell (tracks: B4)
- Bass Guitar [Fretless Bass], Clarinet, Suona [Dida], Saxophone – Mick Karn
- Drums, Percussion, Electronic Drums, Percussion [Keyboard Percussion] – Steve Jansen
- Edited By [Compilation], Engineer [Compilation Engineered By] – Nigel Walker
- Engineer [Engineers] – Colin Fairley, John Punter, Nigel Walker, Steve Nye, Steve Prestage
- Guitar – Rob Dean (tracks: A1 to A4, B4)
- Keyboards – Riuichi Sakamoto (tracks: C2)
- Keyboards, Programmed By [Keyboard Programming], Tape [Tapes] – Richard Barbieri
- Keyboards, Programmed By [Keyboard Programming], Tape [Tapes], Guitar, Vocals – David Sylvian
- Producer [Producers] – Japan (tracks: C1 to D4), John Punter (tracks: A1 to B4, C2, D1, D2, D4), Steve Nye (tracks: C1, C3, C4, D3)
- Remix [Re-mixed By] – Japan (tracks: C2), Steve Nye (tracks: C2)
- Violin – Simon House (tracks: B3, D3)
- Written-By – Sylvian, Karn (tracks: C4), Barbieri (tracks: B1), D. Sylvian/ R. Sakamoto (tracks: C2), Jansen (tracks: C1, D1)
℗ 1984 This Compilation Virgin Records Ltd.
© 1984 Virgin Records Ltd.
A1, A2, A3, B2, B3 © 1980 Virgin Records Ltd.
A4, B4 © 1980 Ariola Eurodisc GmbH.
B1 © 1981 Ariola Eurodisc GmbH.
C1 to C4, D2 to D3 © 1981 Virgin Records Ltd.
D1 © 1983 Virgin Records Ltd.
This Australian promo edition is supplied with a lyric sheet printed on strong matt-paper. However, unlike the UK retail release which uses the same catalogue # VGD 3510 it does not have a 'triangle' sticker' on the sleeve.
Å Mx 215198-B VGD 3510-4 catalogue number appears as Å Mx 215198-B VGD 3510-2 (2 is crossed out) 4
Back of sleeve: Printed gold stamp: PROMOTION ONLY NOT FOR SALE
On labels: NOT FOR SALE
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1, runout, etched): Å Mx215195-C VGD 3510-1 RECORD ONE
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2, runout, etched): Å Mx 215196 VGD 3510-2
- Matrix / Runout (Side 3, runout, etched): Å Mx 215197-C VGD 3510- 3 RECORD TWO
- Matrix / Runout (Side 4, runout, etched): Å Mx 215198-B VGD 3510-4 RECORD TWO
- Other (Side 1, secondary catalogue number): MX215195
- Other (Side 2, secondary catalogue number): MX215196
- Other (Side 3, secondary catalogue number): MX215197
- Other (Side 4, secondary catalogue number): MX215198
- Licensed Through – Virgin Holdings Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Ariola Eurodisc GmbH
- Published By – CBS Songs
- Published By – Chadwick Nomis Ltd.
- Published By – Virgin Music (Publishers) Ltd.