Japan - European Son Album
Title: European Son
Date of release: 07 Jan 1982
Label: Ariola Hansa, Hansa
Catalog number: HANSA 10
Size MP3: 1179 mb
Size FLAC: 2707 mb
Producer [Produced By] – John Punter
Producer [Produced By] – Japan, Simon Napier-BellRemix – Steve Nye
|HANSA 12-10, HANSA 1210||Japan||European Son (12", Single)||Hansa, Hansa||HANSA 12-10, HANSA 1210||UK||1982|
|HANSA 12-10||Japan||European Son (12", Single, Promo, TP)||Hansa||HANSA 12-10||UK||1982|
|ARI 8204||Japan||European Son (7", Single)||Hansa||ARI 8204||Scandinavia||1982|
|HANSA 10||Japan||European Son (7", Single)||Hansa||HANSA 10||UK||1982|
|103 897, 103.897||Japan||European Son (7", Single)||Hansa International, Hansa, Hansa International, Hansa||103 897, 103.897||Europe||1982|
- Bass Guitar, Saxophone, Vocals – Mick Karn
- Drums, Percussion, Vocals – Steve Jansen
- Guitar, Vocals – Rob Dean
- Music By, Lyrics By – David Sylvian
- Sleeve, Design [Sleeve Designed By] – David Shortt
- Synthesizer [Synthesizers], Keyboards – Richard Barbieri
- Vocals, Guitar [Occasional Guitar] – David Sylvian
- Written-By – David Sylvian
℗ 1981 Hansa Productions Ltd.
Made in Ireland.
Manufactured and Distributed by PRT Ltd. Published by Chadwick Nomis Ltd.
Released with 'Rainbow' Ariola Hansa labels on vinyl, and Hansa label on sleeve.
Printed on the vinyl label it states that this was produced by John Punter; this is incorrect. The original mix was produced by Japan and Simon Napier-Bell with this 1981 pressing remixed by Steve Nye. A mix produced by John Punter does exist; 12" remix can be heard as the b-side of 1981 'Life In Tokyo' 12", catalogue #: 'Hansa 124'.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, runout, hand etched): ƱTOPIA CP HANSA-10-A-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, runout, hand etched): ƱTOPIA CP HANSA-10-B-1
- Manufactured By – PRT Ltd.
- Distributed By – PRT Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Hansa Productions Ltd.
- Pressed By – Carlton Productions
- Published By – Chadwick Nomis Ltd.
- Lacquer Cut At – Utopia Studios