David Byrne - Uh-Oh Album
Style: Alternative Rock, Pop Rock
Category: Rock / Latin / Pop
Date of release: 1992
Country: UK & Europe
Label: Luaka Bop, Sire, Warner Bros. Records
Catalog number: WX464C, 7599-26799-4
Size MP3: 1175 mb
Size FLAC: 2395 mb
|1||Twistin' In The Wind|
Backing Vocals – Billy Cliff, John James , Nona HendryxCello – Akua Dixon, Enrique Orengo
|2||Something Ain't Right|
Alto Saxophone – Dick Oatts, Steve SacksBacking Vocals – Billy Cliff, John James , Nona HendryxConductor – Tom ZéReco-reco, Cowbell – Marc QuinonesTrombone [Tenor] – Christopher Washburne, Gerald ChamberlainTrumpet – Charlie SepulvedaVocals [Vocal Effects], Performer [Prepard Pens], Whistle – Marc Quinones, Steve Sacks, Tom ZéWritten-By – Terry Allen
|3||The Cowboy Mambo (Hey Lookit Me Now)|
Alto Saxophone – Steve SacksBacking Vocals – Nicky HollandTenor Saxophone – Lawrence Feldman
Backing Vocals – Nicky HollandBata – Milton CardonaTrombone – Gerald Chamberlain, Leopoldo PinedaViolin – Felix Farrar, Lloyd Carter
Arranged By – Angel Fernandez, David ByrneBacking Vocals – Nicky HollandBass Clarinet – Ronnie CuberFlugelhorn, Piano – Angel FernandezFlute, Clarinet – Steve SacksFrench Horn – Fred Griffen, John Clark Oboe – Melanie FeldTrombone [Tenor], Bass Trombone – Christopher WashburneTrumpet – Charlie SepulvedaWritten-By – Angel Fernandez
|6||Girls On My Mind|
Violin – Lewis Kahn
Alto Saxophone – Dick OattsArranged By – Angel Fernandez, David ByrneBacking Vocals – Billy Cliff, John James , Nona HendryxTenor Saxophone – Ken HitchcockTrombone – Gerald Chamberlain
Alto Saxophone – Dick OattsBacking Vocals – Joyce L. BowdenTenor Saxophone – Ken Hitchcock
|9||Now I'm Your Mom|
Backing Vocals – Joyce L. BowdenBass Clarinet – Ronnie CuberFlugelhorn – Angel FernandezFlute, Clarinet – Steve SacksFrench Horn – Fred Griffen, John Clark Oboe – Melanie FeldWritten-By – Angel Fernandez
|10||A Walk In The Dark|
Arranged By – Angel Fernandez, David ByrneBass Clarinet – Ronnie CuberBata – Milton CardonaTenor Saxophone – Lewis Del Gatto, Steve Sacks
|11||Hanging Upside Down|
Alto Saxophone – Steve SacksTenor Saxophone – Lawrence FeldmanWritten-By – Angel Fernandez
|12||A Million Miles Away|
Backing Vocals – Joyce L. Bowden
|9 26799-2||David Byrne||Uh-Oh (CD, Album)||Luaka Bop, Sire, Warner Bros. Records||9 26799-2||US||1992|
|9 26799-2||David Byrne||Uh-Oh (CD, Album, S/Edition)||Luaka Bop, Sire, Warner Bros. Records||9 26799-2||US||1992|
|670.9403||David Byrne||Uh-Oh (LP, Album, Promo)||Sire||670.9403||Brazil||1992|
|MC-7-S 3037062||David Byrne||Uh-Oh (Cass, Album)||Croatia Records, Sire||MC-7-S 3037062||Croatia||1992|
|759926799-4||David Byrne||Uh-Oh (Cass, Album)||Sire||759926799-4||Australia||1992|
- Arranged By – Angel Fernandez (tracks: A6, B11, B12), David Byrne (tracks: A6, B11, B12)
- Arranged By [Horns, Woodwinds & Strings], Conductor [Horns, Woodwinds & Strings] – Angel Fernandez (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B12)
- Arranged By, Conductor – Tom Zé (tracks: A3)
- Artwork [Drawings] – Mr. Chick, Scott Stowell
- Backing Vocals – Dolette McDonald (tracks: A1, A3, B7, B9, B10, B12)
- Baritone Saxophone – Ronnie Cuber (tracks: A5, B8, B9, B12)
- Bass – George Porter, Jr.
- Bongos, Percussion [Blocks], Agogô, Tamborim – Café
- Congas, Maracas, Triangle, Percussion [Tambora] – Hector Rosado
- Coordinator [Project] – Brenda Dunlap
- Design – M&co.
- Drums, Timbales, Cowbell, Percussion [Woodblock], Shaker – Oscar Salas
- Engineer [Assistant At Electric Lady] – Michael White
- Engineer [Assistant At Platinum Island] – Axel Niehaus
- Engineer [Assistant At Power Station] – Dan Gellart
- Engineer [Assistant At Sigma Sound] – Brian Kinkead, Michael Scalcione
- Engineer [Assistant At The Hit Factory] – Michael Gilbert
- Management – Direct Management Group
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Other [Random Thoughts] – Yale Evelev
- Painting [Cover Painting] – Brian Dewon
- Photography By [Band Photos] – David Byrne
- Photography By [David Byrne Photo] – Chris Nofzinger
- Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Nick Launay
- Surdo, Bells – Café, Oscar Salas
- Synthesizer, Clavinet, Vibraphone [Vibes] – Ashley Cadell
- Trombone – Christopher Washburne (tracks: A5, B8, B9, B12)
- Trumpet – Angel Fernandez (tracks: A4, A5, B8, B9, B12), Joe Shepley (tracks: A3, A4, B9, B12), Ite Jerez (tracks: A4, A5, B8, B9, B12)
- Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Effects [Prepared Pens], Whistle – David Byrne
- Written-By – David Byrne
- Written-By [Interludes] – Angel Fernandez (tracks: A1, A5, B11)
© ℗ 1992 Sire Records Company for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S.
Recorded at Power Station, Sigma Sound, The Hit Factory, Platinum Island & Electric Lady Studios, NYC, April-October 1991.
Mixed at the Hit Factory & Sigma Sound.
Mastered at Masterdisk, NYC.
Made in Germany [inlay, cassette sides]
Tracks are listed sequentially on the release (track 1 to 12 on inlay back)
Catalog numbers as per release:
UK: WX 464C
Dolby logo on cassette sides
- Barcode (Text): 0 7599-26799-4 7
- Barcode (Scanned): 075992679947
- Label Code: LC 3228
- Price Code (Circled): U
- Price Code (France): WE 491
- Rights Society (Boxed): GEMA / BIEM
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Other (On inlay after credits): 9 26799-4
- Record Company – Luaka Bop, Inc.
- Distributed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Manufactured By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sire Records Company
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sire Records Company
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Made By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Recorded At – Power Station
- Recorded At – Sigma Sound Studios, New York
- Recorded At – Electric Lady Studios
- Recorded At – The Hit Factory
- Recorded At – Platinum Island Studios
- Mixed At – The Hit Factory
- Mixed At – Sigma Sound Studios, New York
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Published By – Index Music, Inc.